Accounts Receivable Financing

Unlock Tied Up Cash

Calvert Commercial Financing is a premier national lender providing financing to small and medium sized businesses nationwide. Accounts receivable financing, or Factoring, is the purchase of accounts receivable invoices at a discount.

How Does it Work

Account receivable financing leverages the value of an existing asset to enhance the liquidity of that asset. This is not a “debt.” You are essentially selling an asset. But it is more than that; it is like outsourcing your accounts receivable department. Accounts Receivable purchasers, known as Factors, provide valuable services. They check your customers’ credit for you and notify you of bad risks and they provide detailed monthly statements. Qualifying accounts even get free credit insurance.

Accounts Receivable Financing and Factoring is a simple process. The lender will advance you between 70% and 90% of the amount of the invoice. For example you could receive 80% of the outstanding invoice(s) you choose to finance on the day you bill. When your customers pay their invoices you will receive the remaining 20%, less any interest charges.

Companies that are start-ups, losing money, or in bankruptcy can take advantage of accounts receivable financing because financing is based on your customer’s credit, not yours.

Enhance Your Liquidity Now

  • Cash in 24 Hours
  • No Personal Guarantees
  • We Can Arrange Financing For Any Type of Business
  • No Recourse Even if the Account Does Not Pay

Benefits That Pay

  • Credit Insurance on Your Clients At No Cost To You
  • No Arbitrary Loan Board Decisions, No Fixed Payments
  • As Sales and Receivables Increase, Funding Increases
  • Focus On Your Business, Not Collections

Create Flexibility

  • Fund Payroll or Other Operating Expenses
  • Purchase Inventory
  • Take Advantage of Bulk/Early Payment Discounts
  • Fund Expansion and Growth
  • Reduce Bad Debt and Administrative Costs
  • Respond to Seasonal Demands and Opportunities
  • Take on That Large New Account with Confidence

Apply for Financing Online

Using Our Secure Online Application